Pros & Cons of Moving to London Vs. Moving to Paris
Created by Tgorbena on 05/02/2012
Got accepted to a pastry program in London or Paris and I have a job oppotunity in both, I just don't know which city to chose!
1. If I chose London I won't have to learn more French.
2. Paris is prettier!
3. Easier to travel within Europe from Paris.
4. Paris schools accept US funding.
5. Receive a cash back check for school each semester.
6. London we will return with more money.
7. London we get a larger flat.
8. Pastry program from the pastry capitol
9. My manager has pull with the manager in at our London location.
10. Paris is a cheaper flat.
1. London is more expensive than Paris, or at least the pound is more expensive than our dollar.
2. Learn to speak French fluently.
3. London schools make it harder to accept US funding.
4. More expensive to LIVE in London.
5. Disneyland Paris is a ghost town.
6. No school check, if I can't get funding for London location.