Pros & Cons of being a Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Created by anonymous on 10/02/2011
Nuclear medicine technologist give patients radioactive drugs or radiation treatments.
1. Have a high level of social contact.
2. Care for others.
3. Generally work a set schedule.
4. Work and maintain equipment.
5. Use math and scientific methods to solve problems
6. The pay is very reasonable for the amount of education required.
1. Are responsible for health and safety of patients
2. Are Sometimes placed in conflict situations where people might become rude or angry.
3. Are often exposed to radiation.
4. Are sometimes exposed to disease and infections from contact with patients.
5. Are exposed to contaminants and hazardous conditions on a weekly basis.