Pros & Cons of Going to Great America Tomorrow
Created by wootykins on 06/30/2012
Should I go to Great America tomorrow?
1. It's already at a discounted price.
2. You get to hang out with your friends.
3. You get to sleep over and have fun at your friend's apartment the night before!
4. You could have done scheduling stuff with Mark.
5. You could have worked on SIMR with Cindy.
1. It's $30. It somewhat costs a lot.
2. You don't really know, or won't be seeing for long, a majority of the people who are going.
3. You'll get sunburnt.
4. It's a hassle to pack for clothes to wear.
5. You'll end up not doing work.
6. It's a hassle and a waste of gas for Dad to pick you to and from the venue.
7. Your 'best' friends aren't there.