Pros & Cons of Moving back to San Diego
Created by itzmisse on 04/07/2012
Born and raised in York, PA, moved to San Diego in 1998 and lived there for 13 years. Moved back to PA without my daughter & grand-daughter and now I miss them terribly. I thought my daughter would follow, but she isn't moving back here. If you think there is something else I need to consider please provide feed back.
1. My daughter-grand children
2. More to offer
3. Become more fit/Healthier
4. More accessible spirituality fellowship
5. People are friendlier
6. Weather is almost always perfect
7. Kim & Brett
8. Close friends- healthier friendships
9. Gen can have this apartment
1. Expensive to live
2. Earthquakes & Fires
4. Not a lot of places to go to "get away" from it all.
5. My insecurities about how I look.
6. Vain people
7. Higher Crime
8. Less Privacy
9. No job
10. No place to live
11. I will miss Tammie