Pros & Cons of Focusing On Your House's Materials
Created by TehNinjaKitten on 06/12/2012
A Pros/Cons List On Why You Should Or Shouldn't Focus On What Your House's Building Materials Are.
1. You get a better quality home when you focus on getting better materials
2. natural materials can build a good, cheap home.
3. cheaper materials can be stronger
4. building materials such as metal are stronger, more durable, and cost less.
1. Better materials are more expensive
2. cheaper materials can be bad quality
3. lighter materials that may be good for the environment or are cheaper can also provide poor durability for the home.
4. materials such as metal or steel can become drafty or echoey.