Pros & Cons of Becoming a Physical Therapist.
Created by lnelly29 on 05/10/2012
Not sure if it's going to be worth it for me to continue pursuing PT school.
1. Work with cyclists/athletes.
2. I have experience in the field.
3. Help people feel better and make a difference.
4. Have a variety of work that can be done anywhere in the world.
5. Less stressful than other current options.
6. Able to start my own practice.
1. A lot more debt.
2. May or may not get into PT School.
3. The future of the field is somewhat uncertain.
4. Won't be able to work for my family business.
5. Possibility of eventual burnout.
6. Three more years of school sucks.