Pros & Cons of Switching major from Architecture or Interior Design
Created by anonymous on 04/18/2012
Should I switch my major from Architecture to Interior Design?
1. I would be happy.
2. I would be able to deal in color.
3. I would be able to be more involved in other organizations.
4. I would have free time.
5. I would get more sleep.
6. I would doing something I enjoy.
7. Less time to graduate.
8. Internship required to graduate.
9. Have a majority of the core classes completed.
10. City studies.
1. No study abroad built into program.
2. Hard to get a masters degree in architecture if I decided to later.
3. Paid less.